No More Pyzel?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Pyzel?!?!

Just checked out the site and looks like all the Pyzel shapes are gone? What gives?!

must have been a glitch in the matrix cuz now they're there. Weird. False alarm everyone

Comment

On Thursday I saw 2 LFT Pyzel Ghosts in Surf Culture at Bondi. Both 6'0" 30 litres. 1 x Futures 1 x FCS.
      Super gutted that I just don't have the funds right now - (but might have found them if they were 6'2" / 31.5 litres)

Don't think these boards will last too long in the shop.

Comment

Pyzel is gone from the website ......:(

Comment

PU Pyzel custom guys don't be afraid 😉

Comment

Hey Fitchy no doubt Pyzel pu is good, would love one myself. Was reminded of why I like FW durability today though when I watched a guy walking his CI pu home in two pieces. Not saying it can’t happen to a FW stick (especially LFT) but most of us buy FW with a hope that we will get longer out of them. If only FW would bring back their custom board design programme.

Comment

Pyzel in Europe = desert zone, only one, now two shops outside Portugal having maybe 10 boards / year.... and no customs so far...so that's not a real option here unless one of the few boards offered is just right
              The one 6'3 ghost was gone in 24 hours

Comment

For big waves, and if custom order is an option personally I would probably go pu or FST. Can’t order an FST custom though. For the pu, can make with a heavier stringer, stronger glass job etc. my DHD sweet spot 2 has the heavier glass lay up and absorbs any lumps/bumps chatter on the wave and still isn’t so heavy as to be a pig. It isn’t as strong as my FST boards though, has a couple of good war wounds, nothing that affects performance but I would say FST is still strongest construction out there (not sure of helium is stronger-personally I would want a heavier board though in really big waves)

Comment

There is the option to Epoxy blank with wooden stringer and epoxy glass if the Banana didn’t work so well that’s where I would be heading

Comment

Yew go the banana 🙌

Comment

If I'd been able to get my hands on a 6'4 I'd bought it as step up.
                      but the biggest size in Europe was 6'2, never ever saw a bigger size. And 32,x L as step up is ridiculous, especially with the rocker surely pushing a bit of water when paddling

Comment

A 6'4 would have been for me. There never was even one available in Europe. 6'2 at 32something L is ridiculous......

Comment

Double post after first one appeared to be eaten - sorry mates

Comment

If a 6’6 ghost appeared in helium (though it won’t) it wouldn’t even make to the display rack. That said would a ghost work as well in FW tech. I’m a strong believer that some boards work best because of the tech they are developed in

Comment

Was talking to a guy on gumtree a week ago about boards and told him about the Voyager 1 being a great board, he text me tonight and is what he said. Coincidence, I Rode a voyager this weekend. Loved it. Fitchy replied: Thats great such a good board. Did you demo or buy one? He replied: Borrowed a friend of a friends. He's on the QS so it was pretty refined but I had a great surf on it. Like you said it really held. Was able to really push it.

Comment

Working...
                              X