Sally and Michel Magic Sticks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally and Michel Magic Sticks

The first bits of many Pyzel magic boards to come.

Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire 6'0" x 18.63" x 2.5" - ASP

Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire 6'0" x 17.63" x 2.19" - ASP

Yewww

Comment

Sham ethey dont put the surfers heights and weights in! Chris any idea if us punters can get our hands on a "the next step" in FST ever?!

Comment

Good stuff Chris.

Comment

How can I get one? Those dimensions for Michel would be perfect for me! John wouldn't have to change a thing!

Comment

K24Surfer, i just asked the crew and they said you can order that board if you would like. Depending where you are it would likely take 12 weeks or so to deliver and we would require a deposit. It will still go to your local dealer so let me know if you want to order pro dims. Just need the specs. use my email for an order as well. chris.cary@firewiresurfboards.com

Comment

You're stoked K24!!!

Comment

that board does look sik

Comment

Oh Man, I was out of town and checked a couple of times here. I just logged in and saw this, I am so excited a little pee came out! I have said time and time again that my Hellrazor 5'11" is the best board for real waves I own but this thing looks really sick like you said boys. I am not in a position to pull the trigger quite yet as I just purchased a Double Agent but I definitely would like to get one for sure. I'll hit you up Chris as soon as I am ready. Thanks a lot for your much appreciated efforts on my behalf!

Comment

love the shape wondering if I would be able to put in an order around the 32-34 volume range

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      Hi Chris,

I would like to know how much difference there would be between the old MB model (shaped by Nev) and this board ordered within the pro dims (by Pizel)?
                      Quoting from ASP's website, Michel's board is based on "The Flash" model from Pizel's models which would be a single to concave; I believe that Michel Bourez is still riding single concaves, isn't he ?

Comment

yeah to my knowledge though i don't have his older models archived. I'll see what i can find though with the crew in house.

Comment

That would be nice! Anyway I've also sent you an email about the "pro dims" because the private message doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Hey chris any chance we might be seeing the pyzel next step in the firewire range?

Comment

• Chris
                              Chris commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nelson posted the new Michel board and dims today!

Awesome! too many good options at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                            X