• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fazza
    started a topic Hellrazor

Hellrazor

Nev,

How much difference of float/paddle would there be between a 6'1 Hellrazor (29.1ltrs) and a 6'4 Taj Pro (31.0ltrs)?

There is 1.9lts of volume in difference between the two as well as there is more entry and tail rocker in the Taj.

I am assuming that with less rocker and the double concave under the Hellrazor it would paddle very similar even though it has less volume?

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Fazza

• Chris
    replied
    guarantee to surf like clay? pretty sure its the first of its kind...

Leave a comment:

• iggy
    replied
    Please do!!!! 'll be waiting for your feedback

Leave a comment:

• Fazza
    replied
    Iggy

Got a set of the CM2 Clay Marzo Techflex on order and should be here in the next week or so hopefully about the same time the Hellrazor arrives.

Will post back once i have given them a run.......can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    that fin must be so easy to break free. Such a different, and likely progressive, looking profile.

Leave a comment:

• iggy
    replied
    No problem buddy, for sure they will be available soon. I don't think shops there will want to miss them!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fazza
    replied
    Thanks Iggy they do look like a nice fin.........not sure if they are available in Oz.

Leave a comment:

• iggy
    replied
    Hey Fazza I have a set of controllers on my potato that goes really well together.
    I reckon the WCT are going to be pretty snappy set for the hell razor.But one set I think will go insane with that board (specially at your weight) is the Clay Marzo's
    techflex_cm2_full.jpg
    http://www.futuresfins.com/fin-detai...x_cm2_full.jpg
    Last edited by iggy; 02-06-2012, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fazza
    replied
    Nev,

I currently have the following Future fin sets - Simon Anderson 5 Fin Set, WCT Techflex and Blackstix VIIF4

What fins do you guys recommend for a 6'1 Hellrazor either as a Quad or Thruster?

What fins do you recommend for the Potatonator? - was thinking Future Controller Quad Set or Quad Stretch

Any suggestions or recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    Taj didn't seem to have much trouble in his jeep, getting air over the bumps, full throttle. Meanwhile we were rushing trying to change the wheel where we'd blown a tyre going over some rocks before it got too dark to see. That was the only time we took that route. The sand track in next to the holiday park or whatever it is (8 years ago now, memory is gone!) seemed a lot more forgiving in the van, as long as you didn't get stuck and slide towards the cliff...

Leave a comment:

• Nev
    replied
    Man, I could tell you some crazy stories about flyin down the fabled bears track (in from Yalls)
    in the 70's...Too much fun and insane waves too boot!

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    there you go kyle!

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    Is that what the 5'8" thingy is? Can you get some pics up!

Leave a comment:

• kylemaltby
    replied
    stoked to know that i had the first hellrazor

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    I had a lot of fun at Bears when I was in WA. We managed to get the van stuck in the sand once though and it just kept slipping closer to the cliff edge when we tried to drive out. Ended up blocking the track for a bit while we were getting towed out. Saw Taj down there one day too. Good times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X