Hellrazor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nev,

I currently have the following Future fin sets - Simon Anderson 5 Fin Set, WCT Techflex and Blackstix VIIF4

What fins do you guys recommend for a 6'1 Hellrazor either as a Quad or Thruster?

What fins do you recommend for the Potatonator? - was thinking Future Controller Quad Set or Quad Stretch

Any suggestions or recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Comment

Hey Fazza I have a set of controllers on my potato that goes really well together.
      I reckon the WCT are going to be pretty snappy set for the hell razor.But one set I think will go insane with that board (specially at your weight) is the Clay Marzo's
      techflex_cm2_full.jpg
      http://www.futuresfins.com/fin-detai...x_cm2_full.jpg
      Last edited by iggy; 02-06-2012, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks Iggy they do look like a nice fin.........not sure if they are available in Oz.

Comment

No problem buddy, for sure they will be available soon. I don't think shops there will want to miss them!!!

Comment

that fin must be so easy to break free. Such a different, and likely progressive, looking profile.

Comment

Iggy

Got a set of the CM2 Clay Marzo Techflex on order and should be here in the next week or so hopefully about the same time the Hellrazor arrives.

Will post back once i have given them a run.......can't wait

Comment

Please do!!!! 'll be waiting for your feedback

Comment

guarantee to surf like clay? pretty sure its the first of its kind...

Comment

Working...
                  X