• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iggy
    started a topic New boards

New boards

Please Mr. Neville
    What's the difference between the potatonator and the spitfire???.
    Th activator, how much difference does that tail makes to a traditional spitfire?

• iggy
    replied
    Baked potato

potatonator

http://blog.bcsurf.com/new-2012-fire...and-activator/
    Last edited by iggy; 01-26-2012, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hwork50
    replied
    Chris,

Wat is the difference between the Potatonator and the Baked Potato? By the way your quiver is just ridiculous, I am jealous and wish my job had such sweet benefits.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    When I get my Potatonator, I will be cruising on the SF4s myself. I'll be on a 506 or 508 as well. at 510 you could have fun with a bigger set too, but if you are liking you SF4s on your spot, you'll like them on the P-Nates.

for those reading this about to say AT 510 YOU'RE CRAZY! TOO MUCH BOARD! the potatonator is far more refined than the sweet potato. Less volume per length by far. A lot of DNA from the Dominator is woven into this board.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• jus
    replied
    Hey guys,

Anyone got any idea what fins a working in potatonator?

Ben riding my spud with quad controllers and SA4.

I've got a 5'10 potatonator (futures) coming in a couple of weeks and wondering how either of those will go and/or what anyone else has tried? - Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    the jacknife is going to be released a bit later in the year so we haven't put it out as publicly as the new models that will be coming out sooner...

Leave a comment:

• surferireland
    replied
    Wheres this Jacknife

Leave a comment:

• Nev
    replied
    Hey Scotty...The Baked Potato is fresh out of the oven, but waiting for a release date which will be in June I believe. Should have seen Cjuy Reyna rippin bru on it in Mexico a few months ago...Too much fun.

Iggy...You are mental... minus 1 degree???? No comment!

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    hey check your other thread goanna, that is where i will post the response.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Goanna
    replied
    OK I've lost 10kg and am looking at selling the 6'4" Futura and getting a 6'2" Futura to replace it.......now I see the Jacknife!
    can anyone tell me when this model is due in Australia?

Leave a comment:

• iggy
    replied
    Howmuch "bigger" the tail of the potatonator is compared to the one from the spitfire?

Leave a comment:

• Fazza
    replied
    Chris,

It was my understanding that the Hellrazor has the step down rail like the Hellfire but goes further down the length of the board..........is this true????

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Hey Fritz,
    big differences: a mellower bottom contour on the Hellrazor and a square tail. Slightly less volume per unit length. Its going to track a lot more like a shortboard where the hellfire has more of the flow and tracking tendencies of a hybrid. In the grand scheme of things the differences are somewhat minor, but when compared to one another, that is how to differentiate between the Hellrazor and Hellfire.

Leave a comment:

• Nev
    replied
    You guys are truely certifiably insane up there in those temps!

Leave a comment:

• Fritzkat
    replied
    Anyone seen the new Hell Razor yet? Curious as to its rails thickness especially on the tail bite. Anything like the step down rails on the Hell fire?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X