No announcement yet.

Firewire copy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys from Buffo are pretty cool. Met them in France just when I was kicking off Firewire around August 2005. I would like to see them succeed as it would only validate what we are doing with FW. I may be horribly wrong but it is all a bit complex...Too much information syndrome for the average to competent surfer and most pros would not be bothered monitoring internal pressure per session. Little like the 4 Way Fin System from SA. too many variales to change can cause monumental mistakes to the boards performance. My two peso's

Comment

You know Nev is serious when he talks pesos. He is man of many currencies, but none matter more than those....

Comment

Originally posted by Fritzkat View Post
        I might be impressed if they filled the boards with Helium displacing the air and made them thinner. a Super light, thin board. ..
        predicting the future? crazy stuff isnt the new tech called helium?

Comment

You got some insider news KD?

Comment

Originally posted by Montygoesbananas View Post
            You got some insider news KD?
            just roaming the interwebs.. ck tomos insta. then some talk on other forums.. have my attention though

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KN0fYCUfLJM

Comment

Cool stuff!
                Still he doesn't explain the new tech.
                Looks like some carbon rail stuff instead of balsa?

Other thought: when I see the hydronaut I keep thinking about varieties in width. The one he was holding looked good but slim, the Stu versions were even slimmer. Too slim got anything I'll ever use, just like the pyzel step up from FW.
                The original xtr hydronaut has quite some width , so quite short at good volume - and can be ordered custom in Cali. Wouldn't it be cool if they brought out a longer/thinner version (not thicker) for the huge 2xOH stuff AND a stubbier wider one for any lenght for 1,5OH beachies (in the line of a super brand pig dog or pyzel ghost)? Just hallucinating.

Comment

Working...
                X