X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justo
    started a topic we need more mayhem!

we need more mayhem!

Just thinking it would be awesome if we could get a little more of the ...Lost models coming over. It's great that we've just got the V2 rocket, and I can't wait to hear the ride report (especially after talking with Matt through his blog).

I see we also have the Pile Driver now (great name), as well as the mini driver, stealth and F1.. but are we likely at all to see the Rock Up? It's effectively a medium-large wave hybrid so you don't change your style between boards... paddles well into big waves etc... Could be the ultimate 2 board quiver with just the V2 rocket and the Rock Up in FST tech...

I'm watching with baited breath.

• Silver surfer
    replied
    Have just purchased a NEW firewire V2 Rocket from a guy who works for firewire, was sitting at back of factory hidden for a few years. Anyone owned one of these? Looking for advice on fin set up and what type of waves it's best suited for.

Leave a comment:

• TM1503
    replied
    I absolutely love the technology of the firewire boards and really feel like the missing part of the firewire models is the lack of the standard HPSB squash board for everyday cali waves. the driver sub driver sub buggy sub scorcher 2 models in the FST technology would be ideal.

Leave a comment:

• FGrav
    replied
    Hi, guys, does anybody know why the v2 rocket is no longer shown in the catalog?

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    commented on 's reply
    Really? Surely that's just the only new model for 2015, not the only one available?

• roodjr
    replied
    IT looks you can only buy the round nose in 2015 no more MD/ V2 etc. etc
    NOT FUNNY..

Leave a comment:

• roodjr
    replied
    I hope the rocket V3 is coming up in firewire . That would be great !!!

Leave a comment:

• justo
    replied
    Nice! Supposedly a sick board

Leave a comment:

• kdropin
    replied
    saw that as well.. had one before i started riding firewire.. fun fun fun

Leave a comment:

• pmorgan
    replied
    Saw this bad boy, say it's so.

Leave a comment:

• pmorgan
    replied
    http://vimeo.com/89813838
    Just goes to show what these short fat board can do

Leave a comment:

• pmorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Goanna View Post
    You've probably seen this pic already but how good is it to see the range lined up like this? it looks like they are all correctly sized for one surfer as well.

Love the look of the V2!
    I know which three I prefer. :)

Leave a comment:

• Goanna
    replied
    You've probably seen this pic already but how good is it to see the range lined up like this? it looks like they are all correctly sized for one surfer as well.

Love the look of the V2!

Leave a comment:

• garyandemily
    replied
    I was referring to the layzboy specifically

Leave a comment:

• garyandemily
    replied
    Originally posted by hawaii_boi View Post
    I want see the Lay Z Boy or Couch Potato in FST! ALOHA!!
    I want to second this - it's an amazing board - I would actually love to see it in TIMBERTEK!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X