New model "The Cornice"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New model "The Cornice"

Seriously the weirdest looking board I've seen. Sort of like those seaglass project boards but with fins and a step rail. Can't see a whole lot flying off the shelves, but does look like a fun board.

This board really looks like a snowboard even more so than the Tomo Vanguard which I ride and enjoy.
    I'd be interested in hearing more about the board. Sizing recommendations, paddle ability,wave size, etc…
    Hey Chris, any idea what the dimensions will be? I saw both a FST and LFT model in the video.
    Anyone ride one yet? Nice to see boards continuing to advance!

Comment

They're up on the website with all dimensions.

Comment

Reminiscent of the Meyerhoff design longboards though compressed into a shortboard and without the pin tail.

Comment

Couldn't see how it could be a performance board with that tail until I looked at the dims and realised that it's such a narrow board to start with. I would still be dropping one and a half inches from my current narrowest board, looks like it has some snowboard/wakeboard DNA going on, turns pretty nice in the video and looks super fast, will be interesting to see what people's ride reactions are.

Comment

• justo
            justo commented
            Editing a comment
            The middle of the board is incredibly narrow, however I bet the tail and nose area are an inch or 2 bigger.

Haha this thing looks like paul fishers dick board refined to the next level! Would love to ride one doubt id ever buy one... (unless ride as that amazing). Im a life long snowboarder, personally i think snowboards and surfboards are very different beasts!

Comment

I think they should scrap the name and run with "Dick Board" and own it. Because it's definitely going to be called dickboard out in the water. In all fairness though, the video of this new dick board looks like a ripper. And Paul did well on the original dickboard ... he should have got a patent.

Comment

I am currently in Hokkaido and my Lib Tech is getting on in years. I'd love the cornice in 154cm but I cannot see where to attach my bindings!!!!!!!!! I don't know about "love to ride" a dick (board) Nelson.......... At least the dick board was designed to get us laughing. It doesn't look that fluid to me on video.

Comment

Working...
              X