• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place your pics here

Image 2.jpgImage 6.jpg
    Image 4.jpgImage 10.jpgImage 1.jpg
    From Montreal Canada, a pre-winter session
    Last edited by iggy; 12-09-2011, 09:16 PM.

Yeah iggs!

Comment

didn't take iggy long to post his mugshots on the new forum..!!...yes i'm here...thought you'd move and lose me..!!....I'M BAAAAAAACK
      Last edited by core personal training; 12-10-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

jajajaja welcome again Dave!!!!.Soon your daughter will be doing the school projects on you with the new toy you just got her...!!! and you'll get some pics here too!!

Comment

nah...she'll probably be focusing in on the "cool" boys pulling some wimpy little reverse in the shorey while her boring old father's gouging a huuuuge roundhouse cutty out of focus in the background..!!.....think i'm officially a "has-been"..!!

Comment

old guys can pop it out too..!!..av pt taildrop.jpg

Comment

jajajaj we are from a different school, but I still dig a big roundhouse with tons of buckets coming out

Comment

fun surf here yesterday. late season combo. chest to head beach barrels, but no pictures unfortunately.

Comment

I need some of that

Comment

filthy ugly windy cold here...supposed to be in boardies but need a steamer...!! far out..lay day...in 12 days santa is supposed to arrive in boardshorts in the surf rescue boat...good thing he's used to the cold..!!

Comment

-3C so far here...and going down!!!!,still toasty inside my 5/4

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
                        -3C so far here...and going down!!!!,still toasty inside my 5/4
                        Ha, Dave feels silly now!
                        Air is about 6C here at the mo, water maybe 12C but dropping fast.

Comment

i'm a total wimp..it plummeted to 19c!!..but who's silly?? i live in a tropical paradise..!! never seen snow..!! never worn booties...ha ha....suffer...!!!.. but i think my nips will be showing in my one-piece this year..!!
                          Last edited by core personal training; 12-13-2011, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Ok I'm jealous, apart from the snow thing. But snow at home sucks, a snowboarding holiday on the other hand, might actually beat a surf holiday.
                            Ps, you need to experience the pure joy or 5/4mm full suit, hood, gloves and boots and then getting changed after.

Comment

• <