No announcement yet.

Place your pics here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday out here. rode the Hellrazor 511. This looks a little closed, but a little down the beach it was pumping.

Screen Shot 2012-02-06 at 11.33.28 AM.jpg

Comment

• I think you should say a little more about the session than that, Chris! How did it go?

Comment

• yeah i put a bit up on Chito's Hellrazor thread...

Comment

• Just saw. Dammit now there's another board I want. Would be a good Sub Scorcher replacement for me. That extra length would come in handy, but it would cover the lower end down to where the potato comes out too. Then Taj for the pumping days...

Comment

• yeah i liked the volume of the 508 but it was just too short. The Hellrazor steps it up a bit and it performs really well.

After riding it yesterday, I see the Hellrazor being my go to board in punchy waist to head high conditions, and my Michel in chest to overhead and a half conditions and a 604r Flexfire being my step up in bigger stuff....

Remember, with this board, go shorter if you have bigger waves covered, go longer if you want it hit the small stuff AND solid stuff. Both will work....

Comment

• Speaking of action... how vertical can you go on a longboard???. The champ showing but a glimpse of what made him The World Champion of 2011

396485_10150580708979244_305884849243_8842183_1573721368_n.jpg

Comment

• Chris those are some seriously fun waves right there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                  its funny...i grew up with rugby (was no good though).. in Australia your brought up that real men play footy (league or union) and call soccer a game for girls.. BUT once i had kids i steered them into soccer....so much safer..
                  Me too. I played rugby for my school and league on the weekends and never really got hurt, except by one of my own team mates, best player by far but a complete dick and I was hooker and as we packed down his favourite thing was to head but you and try and knock you out - I didn't quite get knocked out by those stars orbiting my head were distracting me from hooking the ball!

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                  oh, and 6 nations is just to work out who's good enough to try on the aussies... :P
                  Recently we had a big Australia Day function at a kiwi mate's place (yes for real), when I suggest he should have been made to wear a Wallabies jersey he said Wannabes!

Originally posted by iggy View Post
                  Waiting for some waves...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341[/ATTACH]
                  Those standing river waves look like a bit of fun and an excellent training tool. I know they change shape a bit but you get the chance to keep practicing the same turn until you get it perfected on the same section.

Comment

• yeah I agree slowman! having a standing wave would be awesome. keep ripping it iggy!

Comment

• IMG_9730[1].jpg

5'6 spitfire love it!!

Comment

• that looks like you got the fins free pretty good there!!

yeewww

Comment

• and going by the photo you must be local! nice shot.

8ft @ 16sec and light offshores all day today. I drove around 50 miles, checked about 6 different spots and didn't surf all day. High five!

Comment

• sounds gnarly big and likely raw... west coast atlantic is serving!

Comment

• it was really clean, lined up and well groomed actually. It picked up steadily through the day and we just kept thinking somewhere else would be better until we ended up at high tide with the swell looking pretty solid at a beach that gets rippy as hell as closes out once the swell gets big. Meanwhile, down the coast I hear there was a beach doing a good impression of a right hand point.
                              Forecast looks good all week so hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow!

Comment

• Here's a shot that looks deceptively inviting of the spot we ended up at.
                                IMG_0495.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X