Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-demo boards for sale.

Hi guys,

At shore2surf in Woolacombe, North Devon, we are selling off some of our old fleet of demo boards to make room for the exciting new range Firewire have just released. The ex-demo boards currently for sale are:

Dominator FST 5'10", Spitfire RF 6'0" and 6'4" and Twin-Fish FST 6'2". All are 329 and include fins and grip pad.

We have a wide range of all styles of Firewire in stock and loads more demo boards available for you to try including the new models: Vanguard, Unibrow and Baked Potato.

We have deilvered boards throughout the UK and Europe so if you have any queries get in touch:

email: mailorder@shore2surf.co.uk, phone:01271 870870
    Last edited by Shore2Surf; 04-12-2013, 04:34 AM.

Cheers Rich,
    Loving the unibrow! Thanks for all your help and advice.
    Glad I went for the 60. Had to contend with a massive paddle out on Wednesday so that extra float came in handy but the board went like a dream! Performance wise I think a 511 would have been perfect but that does leave my quiver open to the prospect if a mini driver in the future :)

Comment

Glad to hear you like it Robin! I can see the Unibrow being a really popular model we've had loads of really good feedback on it.
      Where did you surf on wednesday? We surfed Croyde, was getting on for double overhead and as heavy as it gets! Could have done for a Mini-Driver myself! It's forecast to get even bigger monday/tuesday.

Comment

I actually went to South Wales this time. It was still pretty fun at head and a half on the sets.
        Sadly back to school/work on Monday so will have to wait 5 weeks before I can get back in!

Comment

Hi everyone - Just a quick update on the ex-demo boards we currently have for sale as a few have sold and we put a few new ones up for sale.

Spitfire 6'0" Rapidfire: 329
          Spitfire 6'4" Rapidfire: 329
          Twin-Fish 6'2" FST: 329
          Sweet Potato 5'8" Rapidfire: 349
          Potatonator 6'2" Rapidfire: 349

All boards come with fins and grip pad,

For any more info on anything Firewire related in the UK: mailorder@shore2surf.co.uk or call 01271 870870

Comment

Working...
          X