Tomo Vanguard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomo Vanguard

The new Tomo Vanguard looks like it would be perfectly suited 2 kitesurfing! Has anyone tried one of these weapons with a kite, & does FW have any plans to run these as a kite model? I reckon they'd b awesome!

YUP! We are working on that. A proto should be testing soon...very stoked on this shape and we think it will be pretty unbelievable under a kiter's feet. Stay tuned for some good stuff in early 2013!

Comment

Sweet! Hoping it will come in 5'8" to cater for 90kg- 200ish pound- surfers/kiters...

Comment

Originally posted by Grant View Post
        YUP! We are working on that. A proto should be testing soon...very stoked on this shape and we think it will be pretty unbelievable under a kiter's feet. Stay tuned for some good stuff in early 2013!
        That was my exact thought when I saw that board!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant View Post
          Stay tuned for some good stuff in early 2013!
          I cannot wait. I've been wanting to try that board since I've seen it on the Switch Kites facebook page.

Comment

We are looking into the model and it will most likely only be offered in strapless without straps to keep the weight down. Sizing TBD but it will be something usable for all rider types. Stay tuned! We are currently loaded with a few projects and R&D so thank you for your patience.

Comment