Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Vids

Any one see Bending Colours?

Shot beautifully. Man Jodry Smith is a great surfer for sure. I really hope he flourishes this coming year.

Still, my all time fav is Searching for Tom Curren.

yeah i actually have been really impressed with the jordy media that has come out recently. his size makes his maneuvers look super torqued and dramatic. plus he throw a few pints of spray.

Comment

Yeah I'm a big fan of his surfing too, although I've got to say I wasn't completely engaged by the movie. Found myself getting distracted and messing with my laptop or whatever instead of being glued to the surfing. Definitely some mental surfing in there though, wish I could carve like that.

Comment

yeah i actually have been really impressed with the jordy media that has come out recently. his size makes his maneuvers look super torqued and dramatic. plus he throws a few pints of spray.

Comment

Yes, the vid wasn't engaging as I found myself wondering over to my quiver from time to time, holding, sizing up, etc...

However Who is JOB was for me, excellent. I have Occumentery on VHS, which means that i haven't watched it since the stone age :)

I also have Endless Summer with Japanese subtitles on laser disc.

Comment

Jamie O'brien surf vids are probably the best on the market in my opinion
            Why can he get it so right when the big companies can't

Comment

Red Bull is putting out solid surf vids, both Jamies and Julian Wilsons.

I think who ever is heading Red Bull Media House has there act together for sure.

Although Quiksilver has done some cool stuff, the intro of Moments with Dane Reynolds filmed with what looks like a Phantom and using that Richard Strauss piece best known in 2001 was simply amazing.

Comment

Red Bull has such a gnarly budget...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  Red Bull has such a gnarly budget...
                  Bingo!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X