Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Timmy Reyes riding in his us open heat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Timmy Reyes riding in his us open heat.

Waves are pretty small in t Reyes first heat. Curious what he's riding Made it to the next round. Definitely rooting for him.

He is Timmy has daveloped a few new boards with Nev. Really active on that front. From what Chuy told me is he actually is using a modified Hellfire with a squash.

Comment

Reyes moves on to the quarters. It would be great to see him get back on your. He represents FireWire well. Really like his surfing and style. Glad u guys picked him up.

Comment

Hellfire vs hellrazor. Reyes and Toledo in the quarters.

Comment

Wow. Im not saying this just because I'm a FireWire fan but I think Toledo's going to win a title some day. I know medina rips but toledo is right there with him and a but younger I think. I've never been a huge fan of Brazilian surfers. Didn't always like their style and ego but this kid is turning into a fav of mine. So smooth and athletic. I'd be shocked if he doesn't become one of the best on tour down the road.

Comment

what 's Timmy Reyes riding in his movie "North of the border" in Canada ?

In the same vein, what 's Timmy Reyes riding in his movie "North of the border" in Canada ? I saw a thruster but impossible to identify the model (Hellfire, Spitfire, Hellrazor, custom's Reyes Nev/CDB????) . Great surf and surfer.

Comment

he does have a custom squash tail. Then the smaller days he is on a Spitty!!

Comment

Working...
              X