Heitor Alves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heitor Alves

I see Heitor just won his heat riding a Firewire. What's he riding? Seems a lot of the Brazilian guys are loving the boards!

Yeah!! saw that too!!!. I know Chuy is over there so he might be responsible for that!!;)

Comment

considering the world champ possibilities from those guys, the future looks exciting..!!

Comment

yeah so Heitor actually worked with Nev on his boards, but how much did he blow up out there??

Comment

I've been really impressed with Heitor. I didn't know that much about him, saw him surf in the Rip Curl Search event first hand when it was up here in SF. He really rips.

Comment

Yeah he has kind of flown under the radar because he doesn't have a mainstream AUS/USA sponsor. But he does surf well and he can actually throw pretty big maneuvers too...

Cheers

Comment

hey chris,

which firewire boards are going to be made available for demo honolulu on may26 and 27?

Comment

Not entirely sure. You might give the guys a shout at the shop sponsoring the event, I am sure fhey'll be able to help out a bit!

Comment

Working...
                X