Gabriel Medina on FST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Medina on FST

In the new Ripcurl Mirage Medina clip there's some footage of him on a FST Taj by the looks of things.
    Here's a screen grab.
    Screen Shot 2011-12-16 at 13.07.43.jpg
    And here's the video

Awesome vid!

Good to see!

Comment

Amazing!!!, I've been telling all along Medina will benefit incredibly from FW tech. The perfect suited candidate.Would be an an excellent addition to the team!!!.

Comment

once can only hope...

Comment

Here's another video I found of Medina clearly on a Firewire @ 8:49. Chris, any truth to this? If so, I wonder what board he's riding?
          http://vimeo.com/38390809

Comment

Yeah guys, he rode a few last year in HI that was it.

He did pass one on to Filipe, who rode it there and loved it. that set the stage for that grom!!

Comment

Medina is an absolute freak. What this kid does on a surfboard, so easily, is mind bending!
              What a talent!
              Get him signed Firewire!!!

Comment

It looks like definitely like it in the photo, however in the video it starts out with him walking out with a board that looks like it has a stringer down the middle and hard to tell from there on. He kills on anything and would probably be World Champion by now if he was riding Firewires! Hint, hint to you Chuy.
                Last edited by K24Surfer; 10-23-2012, 11:33 PM.

Comment

He is awsome on anything. Check out this vid. Its a 1ft wave and he almost leaves theframe.

http://www.obxsurfinfo.com/2012/10/1...one-is-talking -about/

Comment

haha i'll let chuy know.

Comment

Anyone know the name of the song in the Mirage video it is amazing!

Comment

Medina didn't look too impressed with the outcome of the Portugal comp
                        I few upset Brazilians hitting up the forums
                        I guess that's why they pay the judges the big dollars to make the big decisions
                        Good to see J Dubs take the win though

Comment

yeah that was a wild way to end.

Gabriel, for his own sake, needs tighten things up a little bit. Have to take your losses a little better otherwise you just damage your image. He'll get it set. he's young.

Comment

Working...
                          X