No announcement yet.

Lost Minnie Driver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a few more "antsy" people searching out DIMS and such on a few other blogs. You guys got anything you can feed us? Can't wait, mine is ordered and paid. My desktop pic:mini-driver-fst.jpg

Love all my FW boards!!

Comment

Not sure if these are still correct but i found this on Mayhems Blog showing the stock dimensions and volume of the Mini Driver.

0Screen_shot_2011-10-16_at_8.50.jpg

Comment

I have a little interest in this board as it looks and sounds like a higher performance Dominator. I have decided to do my own board compare in the sizes I like
        That is a 6 ft Dominator -34.8 ltrs - 6'1" Minnie Driver - 34.8 ltrs & 6'4" Futura -35.4
        and this is how they look - on the left we have the MD (blue) over laying the DOM (red)

as much as I love my Futura I'm always on the lookout for a shorter rail line without giving up volume if I can help it so the 6'1" MD could be the answer by the sounds of its marketing description.

DOM MINNIE.jpg dom futura minnie.jpg

Comment

qualitatively speaking, the Minnie "feels" like a better wave shortboard than the Dominator. It actually almost feels like a board that you would take out in pumping surf if you wanted to ride something a little smaller. My opinion is that its a go to in stomach to over head, with a preference for more steepness.

This surfers who dislike hybrids in small surf, may also rejoice because i think it can be groveled but its not quite as full ass a Dom/Spit.

Lump this one in with the high performance boards.

Cheers and hope this helps.

Comment

Hey Juslivinlif, where did you place your order?

Comment

Order was placed at Killer Dana in Dana Point thru Ralphie.

Comment

Hey Juslivin,
                email me at the address below with the board you ordered and I'll follow up with ralphie to make sure its in.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X