New Models?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Models?

What kind of time frame are we looking at for the new Firewire models to hit the shops in Hawaii??

depends on the model....
    which ones are you after?

Comment

Looking at the Michel Bourez model!! Probably the 6 6 for my weight.

Comment

Chris, How about the Activator... anything sent to Hawaii yet? I am arriving on Oahu the 11th and leaving the 13th Feb back to Big Island.

Hana, the waves pumped here this week. double over head in some spots. Used my 6-6 quadra five with AM-2s' and Stamps quads on the bigger stuff. 6-4 Hellfire with Am-2 off the point. crowds thinned out finally once we had back to back days of surf.
        Last edited by Fritzkat; 02-02-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Great to hear that you guys scored some waves. I Know Kona can be real fickle, so its great that these big west swells are wrapping in there. So how you liking the Hellfire?

Comment

wow good to hear fritzcat. The new models are still a bit away from HI, some will start to trickle in soon though. I would say if you have a board you know you want to order, go to your local shop and place the order and we'll get you the board even if we aren't shipping large inventories for retail at that point.

In other words, special orders are easier and faster to fill...

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Chris!! Not in a rush to get a new board right now. Very happy with my Hellfire. Plus it might be hard to convince the wife that I need a new board!! LOL

Comment

haha yeah. always a tough one....

Comment

we virtually have a whole thread on here about conning the wife..!!...many tips and work-arounds for the "under the thumb" gent

Comment

Hahaha Always open to tips on how to "con" the wife. Actually, I have been keeping a tab, since wife just spent $2000 on a Cervelo Triathlon bike. That should be good for two boards!!! and maybe even an outerisland surftrip!!! LMAO!!!

Comment

Bravo!!! catching the drift I see jejeje

Comment

Working...
                      X