Potatonator FST When?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potatonator FST When?

When will the Potatonator be available in FST in Australia?

Aido,

I heard that it won't be until middle of the year.......not sure why.

Comment

Way too many sleeps until then.

Maybe if we nag the crap out of them ...?

Comment

Ring them at Currumbin every day! It's the bloody potato famine all over again!

Comment

A little sneak peek
          http://vimeo.com/35963627

Comment

That's just cruel, Iggy.

But very cool, too.

Thanks, mate.

Comment

hey all,
              firewires are in very high demand and we only have the capacity to make a certain number of boards. Because we have a couple different technologies out there, we have a ton of extra skus which means sometimes we have to defer a new model in a specific tech in order to allow machine time to cut other boards, team boards, etc. That being said, we are scheduled to finish the FST files in the next 2 weeks and if you really want a Potato-nator in FST you can special order through your local dealer, but the time quote will be a bit lengthier than normal. think 12 weeks, same as a custom.

thanks

Comment

Thanks, Chris: you've just cut the waiting time by about half! Gonna get that order in today.

(And thanks for the honest and understandable explanation, even though it still left me feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas: "I don't care about Santa and the Elves - I want my present now!!!!")

Love your work,
                Aido.

Comment

Just get Rapidfire to cut the waiting time even further, picking mine up in <2 weeks..can't wait to give it a go:D

Comment

Thought about Rapidfire, Mana.

Been told they'll be available in Australia in April, but I'd rather wait for FST anyway. I travel a lot and like the extra strength.

I did try Chris' suggestion of ordering an FST like a custom, but the word from Currumbin was, "Nice try but no way. Not before July."

Not really suffering though: I still have my Sweet Potato and El Fuego to play with.

Look forward to hearing how you go on your Potatonator ...

Comment

Sorry Aido, the AUS folks do manage things a bit differently....so ultimately its there call. did you talk to a dealer or the Firewire folks?

Thanks.

Comment

A dealer who called Firewire about it, Chris.

No problem: I'm summer-loving my Sweet Potato so much I probably wouldn't be riding anything else anyway.

Thanks for following up,
                        Aido.

Comment

Well Aido, I think we can make it happen so let me know of you want to pursue...

Thanks!

Comment

Very tempting, Chris, but I reckon we'll go through the 'regular' channels.

In addition to the 2 Potatonators my mate and I have on order - we already have a combined quiver of 9 Firewires: Sweet Potatoes, El Fuegos, Dominators, Addvances and a Spitfire. (Firewires are surfboard crack.)

We should be able to wait until mid-winter for our Potatonators without suffering too badly from lack of board choice, but thanks for the offer to speed things up. Greatly appreciated.

Great service, great site, great boards.

Thanks,
                            Aido.

Comment

stoked Aido,
                              Thanks for the service! if you have a mind change let me know. otherwise, enjoy the quiver!

Comment

Working...
                              X