New models for 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New models for 2012

When will we see the new models for 2012 posted on the FireWire web site.?Wanting to check them out.Thanks.

watch the website next week...

Comment

The Hellrazor is coming to OZ at the end of January early February........I have ordered 6'1 Hellrazor as the goto board between the Dominator and my Taj Pro. I am hoping that it will surf better in 3-6ft marginal surf or waves that may have a bit of chop on the face........the Taj Pro doesn't really like those conditions.

Comment

yeah those are good conditions for that board. Definitely.

Comment

1326159014514.jpg
          just got one of the 5'8 grocket prototypes. Firewire kind of forced me to buy it when they announced that it wouldn't be going into production. looks like it will go well. no surf right now.

Comment

Good work on the new boards Firewire. Great additions to the range (although the existing range seems to have captured my existing needs well enough).

The only "hole" I see for me is a step up for someone whose size dictates a 6'6" or so Alternator as their go to shortboard. There doesn't seem to be a model that clearly suits such a person. But hey, you guys have to leave something to the traditional custom market!

Comment

i've posted a lot of the new boards on the site ... http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/qu...?boardid=intro

Comment

Working...
              X