techograin boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• techograin boards

These keep popping up on instagram but I have yet to see anything on the firewire site. Are there any specs on these, or release dates?

From what I've heard from the surf expo is initially it will be Baked Potato and Spitfire only. EPS core, parabolic rails, sustainably grown wood deck and bottom skins and entropy bio-resin hot coat. No external fibreglass. Very light weight apparently.

Comment

sounds good, baked potato is what I'm buying next, or if my dominator sells it will be a spitfire :)

Comment

150067_10151634854679815_506335303_n.jpg72864_10151634854694815_894406985_n.jpg

Apparently WAY lighter than FST. The guy from Locals Surf Shop said he'd been feeling up the 503 Baked Potato at the Expo and it felt like it weighed around 4lbs... I'm not sure how accurate that is but it certainly sounds promising. Dammit now I want a TBP503 instead of my FPT502.

Comment

whats unibrow?

Comment

The step up dominator thingy. There's a thread in the Europe section of the forum.

Comment

but no release date yet?

Comment

The Technograin will likely make it to retail as we approach March and April. The Unibrow towards the end of Feb. Numbers will start small and grow!!

Cheers

Comment

Dams it looks sexy!!! Sort an answer for those melancholic Arbor lovers!!!
                  What was the answer to it on the expo???. Have you ridden one Chris?

Comment

yeah i have. the tech is insane and the response at the show was so positive. People were freaking out on it!!

Its a game changer!!

Comment

Wow, looks DOPE cuz.

Can you guys stop releasing new boards plz? I am going bankrupt, virtually that iz :)

Comment

Looks awesome....I wouldn't want to put a pad on it it's so pretty! lol

Comment

Well for that part, you can XM Clear Grip the entire board and just get the lil kick tail thingy. I've seen em around, very cool.

Comment

that would be cool aurf.

Comment

Does that mean the unibrow will be out in techno grain early 2013 ? If so will any reach the uk?

Comment

Working...
                              X