No announcement yet.

My CBD ride report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a shaved head a collection of celebrity wigs that I sport, and yes right now, I am channeling macgyver...

Comment

How's your CBD coming along Prj
      You still loving your new board
      You must have caught some good waves on it by now
      Cheers

Comment

Waves have been shithouse for the last month. It hasn't gotten wet in ages :(
        Hopefully there will be a couple of days next week but the forecast keeps changing, can't wait to get a really good day on it.

Comment

poor PRJ!

Comment

Frustrating as hell. The swells up on the south coast today with 30mph offshores. I might go get blow out the back of a few even if it is a bit of a drive...

Comment

i miss off shores like that because you can get barreled on waves that are normally lame...

Comment

Yeah there is that!

Comment

Howdy prj,

How's the back?

I know the feelin', hope you are fine again!

-Bruce

Comment

The back has been good since the last incident thanks! Feeling strained from work this week but it's holding out. I need to get back on the stretching program.

Still loving the CBD, haven't had a huge amount of pumping days on it as the waves have been so bad this year but every time I get on it I feel right at home. Confident that it's the best board I've ever had.

Comment

Nearly a year on, still my favourite board...ever. Still holding up well, bottom and rails are immaculate and deck has less denting than I'd put on a poly board in a quarter of the time. She's not as white as she once was but not too bad either. Still nice and light too.
                      Have to say, it's about the only board I've had that if I snapped it tomorrow I'd order another one exactly the same right away. All my other boards are fun and go great but there's other updated models I'd be keen to try, but the CBD is spot on. It's unreal how it feels on rail. It draws a way tighter arc than my mini driver with way less effort and just feels so free under foot.

If I could get a super groveller and a small wave shortboard dialled in feeling the same I'd be made!

Comment

Woohoo! Stoked for you.

Comment

phill is stoked yeeeeeeeeeew

Comment

Working...
                          X