Flexfire Rounded Pin CBD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexfire Rounded Pin CBD

I know I bug you guys about this every couple of months. But I was thinking that if you guys simply added a rounded pin option to the Flexfire series and expanded the lengths upwards to 7'0 or 7'2 even, I could probably build a whole quiver of step ups.

I know that you guys recently added the Taj Round and Squash, so I was wondering if you could do this with the Flexfire as well. I think with a Flexfire Squash and Rounded Pin, you could pretty much cover every single possibility needed to build a solid quiver.

Hey Mean!
    I agree, that would be a good one to have in there. I'd like to see the MB introduced down the line too, I love the sound of that board but I'm smack in the middle of the 5'10 and 6'0 and not sure that either would work well for me. I'd might overlap a little with my CBD Taj though anyway so I wouldn't be needing it for a while...

Comment

hey all, i hear you there. we have to grow the CBD in stages because it is cripplingly time consuming to develop all the files and programming that goes in to each new offering. by no means are we going away from CBD, but we are focusing on the launch of our 2012 boards and retail/team needs.

stoked

Comment

Thanks Chris - I think I would be absolutely stoked if you guys added a rounded pin to the Flexfire CBD. It would solve pretty much all of my needs on the CBD. That and expanding the Flex fire CBD up to 7'0".

PRJ- I am with you on the MB, that board looks like it will be sick. The only thing I would change on the 6'0" would be to take it down to 2 3/8". Then I think it will be spot on. Hopefully its addition to the CBD isnt too far off.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanGreen View Post
          PRJ- I am with you on the MB, that board looks like it will be sick. The only thing I would change on the 6'0" would be to take it down to 2 3/8". Then I think it will be spot on. Hopefully its addition to the CBD isnt too far off.
          My thoughts exactly!

Comment

hey folks.

I shared your thoughts about the Michel, as they echo my own, and much like the flexfire, we will have thinner options. we all agree that some of the thicknesses will preclude a lighter surfer so we will offer a run of Michel boards with reduced thickness. these designs are not 100% complete so don't expect them at retail until sometime in the 06/07 months of 2012....

Cheers and hope this amps some of you up. Dimensions will go online this week or early next week.

Comment

Amping successful!

Comment

Thanks Chris! Definitely amping now!

Comment

Chris-any plans to add the Hellfire to the CBD?

Comment

hey mean, we actually haven't discussed the growth plans for CBD in 2012 to this point. So I guess I have nothing to confirm...

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X