• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phill's caught my main ailment....bodycrapsoutjustbeforenewboarditis

Comment

Hahaha yeah. That extra width will be handy

Comment

and the thickness in mine...couple of days out from mine and damn back getting more locked by the minute...

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
          It's the ShapeLogic CBD decal.
          This time tomorrow hopefully she'll be on her maiden voyage. Though I'm currently in work with a aching back and flu imminent.

I'll be loading up on lemsip and pain killers for the next couple of days then...
          Hot water,rhum,honey and lime!!!. That cures everything.

Comment

what do you think of a stretched out dominator? That is my first CBD I think!

Comment

Screen Shot 2012-03-20 at 11.24.08 AM.jpg

Comment

I'd maybe take it down to 2.31" thickness also. Will loosen the flex up a little more to get that extra rocker and squirt in the pocket.
                From riding the 2.31" sub I think that's plenty of thickness for those boards that hold the thickness out to the rails for guys our size Chris.

Looks like a fun shape though, I considered the same thing but with the Spitfire.
                Also check out the 5'10" Alt at 2.31" thick with all widths maxed out. I want to order that and sell the Sub once I've got the Potato for fatter days......

Comment

the limitations of the program don't let you take it down any thinner as they stand now. Honestly though I feel 7 hundredths of an inch on a hybrid isn't really going to change the flex a ton. This will ultimately replace my Hellfire.

Comment

Will be a fun one no doubt.
                    I would be interested to hear what the crew thought about my suggestion to use different model rocker beds for an extra CBD option. I think Bruce said he'd mention it in the next meeting.
                    That thinner Dom outline with something like the Alternator's rocker could be a mental little pocket rocket.

Comment

yeah we talked about it, but we achieve different rockers by offering shapes designed around that particular rocker. For example, we are confident a Taj works with a Taj rocker and Spitfire works with a Spitfire rocker, but to offer the Spitfire with a Taj rocker puts out a board that we don't know any about. So therefore, we don't really think that is a great thing to offer. We would rather put good, tried and true shapes up that have their own rocker profiles as a way of varying "rocker selection."

Its a good thought!!!

Comment

Yeah that makes sense. Cheers!

Comment

Heard back from Bruce, the CBD is bible...

Comment

In the spirit of this thread 'Post your CBD Boards' ... here are some shots of my new CBD

Spitfire 6'6"

+.0625 thick
                            +.125 width
                            -.125 nose width
                            -.5 tail width

2012-10-23 11.34.43.jpg2012-10-23 11.37.19.jpg2012-10-23 11.29.56.jpg2012-10-23 11.30.51.jpg2012-10-23 11.31.52.jpg

Comment

Alt.jpg

Here is a we Alt what do you guys think.

Comment

Real similar to what I was planning but mine was 510 x 19" x 2.38"

I reckon it'll be an insane board!

Comment

Working...
                                X