Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Order The 5'5 Activator

Hey all,

New to the forum. I have been surfing consistently for about 9 years, and I want to buy the 5'5 Activator. I live in Long Beach, NY and every shop I have contacted doesn't carry my size (I know this board doesn't come out until 5/15). Is there anyway for me to order directly from firewire or does anybody know where I could get one once the Activator comes out? Thank you.

Hey Right Coast,
    We have a couple 505s here in SD. They are the FST build with FCS fins so think about it.

If you want to order one, the best way is to go to your local dealer and place the order, put a deposit down and have the shop guys reach out to us to confirm the order.

What is your local shop?

Thanks!

Comment

I just contacted Bunger Surf Shop, and I believe Charlie is reaching out this afternoon. Thanks!

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Hey Right Coast,
      We have a couple 505s here in SD. They are the FST build with FCS fins so think about it.

If you want to order one, the best way is to go to your local dealer and place the order, put a deposit down and have the shop guys reach out to us to confirm the order.

What is your local shop?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X