No announcement yet.

Best board in the range

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best board in the range

I know the other models especially the Dom are the most talked up but I think the Taj pro could quite possibly be the best board in the range
    In the right waves I dont think anything beats it
    I think Taj Burrow and Nev have had this board refined for performance for years and the end result is almost the perfect short board

For punchy, hollow waves between shoulder high and head and a half it's an absolute beast for sure. I wish the waves were perfect more often so I could ride it lots!

yeah. steepness is critical in my opinion. but how good does that board feel backside? feels like you can jam it into any section and have no trouble with the reentry.

It's funny, Ive had a 6'2 Taj for a few years now and all YOUR exact thoughts cross my mind when thinking about it. That board is an absolute murderer!!! Ive never had a board that makes any drop with ease and absolutely EXPLODES off the bottom back up.

i know we have the pro.file now, but i think i'll try and hunt out if a 604 taj is lost in cobwebs was one of those boards you would drop into anything with...anything lurking in a dark corner up there Nev..???... apart from you..!!
          Last edited by core personal training; 11-22-2012, 11:51 PM. Reason: kant spel goode

core call the currumbin offices...they may be able to help you...

I know mr Burrow is no longer riding for Firewire but he is riding matts shapes. Any plans to do the beach buggy or tai whip in FST ? It would be interesting to see matts take on the taj board. FW would sell en my the ton I recon.