No announcement yet.

Spitfire and Dominator dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have employed the methods of bribery as well, quite effective at the right time (which sometimes isn't easy to get right if you know what I mean).

Comment

ha....i'll password protect this thread so significant others can't log on to view our ulterior motives...

Comment

LOL Chris, Good point, next thing you know every new FW board will be a demand for new bling. I could see how that could back fire. But what ever makes them happy. I actually got the idea from a Golfer who always wanted new golf club$$$ every year or so and that was his trade off.
        Last edited by Fritzkat; 01-19-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

This is so funny as last year I bought my wife an $8,000.00 dollar replacement wedding ring for our 10 year anniversary. Yes, that was $8000.00! I think I am totally in the right in getting as many damn boards as I want, and being totally selfish. More than likely I will still run it by her to make sure it is fine as I only by used boards but may break my rule with the baked potato, dang that thing looks fun.

Thanks for all the advice as I know a Happy Wife leads to a Happy Life! My life and wife are very happy at the moment.

Comment

my way is cheaper....but probably not as effective..!!dkloveskk2.jpg
            Attached Files
            Last edited by core personal training; 01-20-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

genius hahaha. how ofter did you surf that one dave?

Comment

hmmm..about 15 years ago for around 6mths daily....one of my banana rocker 95-100kg shred sticks of the day...cracked around fins (fixed) from my leadfoot but otherwise quite new..and its only team glass...nevs usual high quality..!!..also, at the time nev played with epoxy stringers, which this has...only broke one in the few years they were used...all light glassing...all surfed in slabs heavy reefs etc...

here is the message of love firewire style...ff dkloveskk.jpg

Comment

R.I.P. that flexfire....the beauty of firewire is i can replace it tomorrow....no difference..!!...but me thinks a bourez for my back...!

Comment

Working...
                  X