Quadra 5 size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadra 5 size

Hi, I am after some advice on which size Quadra 5 to get. I am 5'8, 73kg (160 pounds) and my standard shorty is 6'1 x 18 1/2 x 2 1/4.
    I'm tossing up between the 5'10 (25L volume) and the 6'0 (28.5L volume) am leaning towards the 6'0 but am just concerned it might have a little too much volume for me, so be too bouyant/boatie.

Be interested if anyone similar height/weight to me has a Quadra 5 and if so what they reckon?

Cheers

Hey Pooh beach do you have a volume that you can relate to as having worked well?

Comment

• Pooh beach
      Pooh beach commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Chris, yeah I have a 5'9 Chubby Chedda (27.5L) and a 5'6 Dom (28.4L) both which suit me well, am thinking if it's as you say pretty refined then might go with the 6'0. Thanks for you help mate, much appreciated.

my gut based on the other board says the 600, as its a pretty refined board, but it might depend of the waves, the suits you wear etc. if never in a heavy suit and the waves are always good, the 510 may work...

Comment

• Pooh beach
      Pooh beach commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers Chris, I got the 6'0 and it goes awesome volume is just right, it's def the closest to my standard shorty in the FW range. I've ordered another already. A sick all rounder. With that in mind, you reckon 5'11 Hellrazor II would be the go for a slight step up board from the Quadra 5?
Working...
X