No announcement yet.

FCS VS Knubster Center Keel Single Fin

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS VS Knubster Center Keel Single Fin

anybody drinking from the fountain...that's coming down the mountain yet? i run alot of quads - never cinco...and figured i'd give it a go. can us mortals really go wrong at this point after what happened in ny? i just ordered one off ebay $14.98 delivered...normally $26 retail w/shipping if u go factory direct @ vs. hopefully somebody else has already beaten me to it...or even posted some feedback on here somewhere already...? i'm just getting the hang of this new & improved forum action!

"Developed by Sean Mattison for Von Sol surfboards, the FCS VS 'KNUBSTER' is a centre fin that can be added to any quad set-up. The fin will increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed, flow, or the freedom of movement typically associated with a quad. It's designed with a single tab for the ability to move it forward and back based on drive. The FCS VS KNUBSTER, which is 3 3/4" by 2" high, was the 5th fin Kelly Slater used on his quad during the Quiksilver Pro in New York. According to Kelly's report, "The KNUBSTER will make your quad set-up feel faster, smoother, and it adds a little more control."

Base: 3.75in
    Depth: 2.0in

nub2.jpg nub3.jpg

we have a few of these in house but I haven't tried them yet...