X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I concur with IGGY....enjoy!!

Comment

Hey Chris

Can I ask you opinon on two boards....PN and EF....I know you like your EF and I have one on order but I was thinking of changing it for the PN for 1ft to 3ft waves and then getting something better for better head high waves?? How do you rate the PN? Most of the time its knee high to chest high and a lot of wind swell! so i'm think the PN would be ideal.

Anyway any advice is good, i'm 5'11 and 185-195lbs surfing for 15 years

Comment

Yeah 2ftandjunky, from the description of those waves, the potatonator sounds ideal. The only exception is if the waves are super punchy, i would probably prefer my fuego. I know on small punchy beach break that is clean, I like having a little less tail. But 1-3 feet is 1-3 feet and the potatonator is a better small wave board.

Cheers!

Comment

Sweet! Good stuff. Do you think the Fuego has a place if I got the Potatonator too? For the waist to overhead days?

Comment

Yeah, I do, but again, its somewhat the result of personal preference. The Fuego has a permanent spot in my quiver.

I rode my potatonator at the same time my friend rode my fuego in stomach to head high clean reef break. Not overly steep, but fast enough to get some good turns. The potato nator felt good, but still hard to wrap. The Fuego, after we swapped felt WAY better for me.

Based on that I think I confirmed to myself that while there is some overlap between the two, there is undoubtedly room for both.

Cheers

Comment

Timmy Reyes on the Potatonator

Comment

Yeah I hear what your saying. My local waves are never hollow so I think it will still have its place for me, i sold my Spitfire to get this Fuego as I think its a bit more to my style, then the potatonator came out and looks too much fun to ignore! Cheers appreciate the words!

Comment

Sick vid! Board looks super fun, nice and floaty and sits well in the wave.

Last thing, size wise 5'8?? had a 5'10 Spit and got the 5'11 Fuego on the way....i'm 190lbs but normally around 180!!

Comment

How tall is Timmy and what does he weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kateontour View Post
                      How tall is Timmy and what does he weigh?
                      5'6" 70kg....not sure how old this info is though

Comment

I want one

Comment

guess on timmy's size, 509, 160?? Strong!

Comment

2ft and junky, yeah the 508 sounds about right for your size. I am about 175lbs and I ride the 506...

Comment

I was thinking on the 5'6" on my end

Comment

Would the 5'10 be ok as I was thinking of going up a size in my boards, I was really hoping to use this board as a longboard replacment up to waist high surf?

Yet on the other hand I still want to be able to turn quite easy ect

Also we dont get waves every week so its easy to slip out of surf fitness!!

Comment

Working...
                                X