Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'4" Potatonator reo sequence

Megz reo.jpg
    This was taken on a pretty small day up on the mid north coast of australia. The waves had no power & were running pretty fast across the bank before it hit the shore break.
    5'4" Potatonator's volume seemed the best board for the quick take-off & drive across the gutless wave.
    Pics taken by Goanna (fellow firewire forum contributor)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...i can attest to how quick megsy got up and going on that board....it almost tempted me off my beloved hellfire....!!

Comment

Very nice..............................

Comment

smash and bash

Comment

Hey Chris, what kind of length would you recommend the Vanguard to be ridden?

Comment

megsy is the 5'4 spot on volume wise at your weight? i think i noticed your a similar weight to me in another thread (im 72kg), trying to decide between a 5'6 and 5'4,

cheers

Comment

Hey Matt_s,

I'm 70-71kg & the 504 Potatonator seems pretty right volume-wise for me.

I've ridden it in 4-5ft perfect reef lefts at a spot named Chickens in Maldives & I've ridden it in 2ft weak beach breaks on the northern beaches of Sydney & it went (reasonably) great respective of the conditions.

Comment

megsy you have pugs?

yeah the potatonator is totally versatile, thought i would say there are better boards for 4-5 foot reef pass waves...

Cheers!

Comment

Hey Chris, yes, I have a pug, best dog ever.

I definitely like the way the potatonator performs in reef waves, it likes a bit more power than most beach breaks can offer.

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  megsy you have pugs?

yeah the potatonator is totally versatile, thought i would say there are better boards for 4-5 foot reef pass waves...

Cheers!

Comment

my two boys are in here: http://instagram.com/chrislcary

Comment

Cheers for the feedback megsy (only just saw the post)

Nice dogs Chris, been very tempted to get one a long with all these boards I'm planning to buy

Comment

Working...
                      X