No announcement yet.

Lost Mini Driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mate, I wouldn't mind a shot looking from the tail down the length so you can see the thickness. And also the other way, like head on looking at the nose through to tail. If you get chance that would be cool. My email is ajfacey@hotmail.com. If it difficult don't worry though cheers

Comment

There's some photos like that I posted on here already I think. I'll have a look

Comment

Mini Driver......sold. I like the shape but the lack of catch-ability kept me from wanting to take it out. I bought it as a "good wave board" and a slight "step up", but got frustrated trying to catch waves in crowded conditions. Back to my son's 5'6 Dominator.

Comment

Yeeha! My 6'0" Mini Driver has arrived in the shop.
          Aargh! I won't be back home for 1 more month to pick it up.

Oh the crazy merry-go-round of life.

Comment

loving mine in Morocco. Surfed well overhead Killers yesterday on it and it felt good. So fast as a quad. Could have done with something bigger for the set waves though...

Comment

Magic seaweed shows great conditions today , give us an update?

Comment

yeah pretty pumping. overhead glassy evening session at killers just now. racey and fun on the MN

Comment

Lucky man............... we want some photos......really jealous....

Comment

Nice one, is the board living up to expectations ?

Comment

prj is teasing....

Comment

haha, if i had a camera i'd share some pics. was ill last night. not so fun. weird wind today.

Comment

How's the mini driver coming along Prjwebb
                          You should have it on a string by now
                          Getting any waves

Comment

Just picked up mine tonight and there will be some solid waves in 2 days...pumped. I will say though that the board is more refined than I had thought...particularly the nose.

Comment

yeah its definitely a board with a lot of performance capacity.

Asimilar style board for smaller waves would be the Unibrow coming out in 2013...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                                yeah its definitely a board with a lot of performance capacity.

Asimilar style board for smaller waves would be the Unibrow coming out in 2013...
                                Hey Chris, What is the Unibrow??

Comment

Working...
                                X