Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes

I was watching Michel's "What They Ride" video from the Hurley Pro 2010 and notice Michel was on a 511 x 18.25" x 2.25".
    Just wondering if there was any info about how the changes to what he's riding came about. Seems like a pretty big change to the current 510 x 18.56" x 2.44".
    It could help out some people with their normal board choices too, the toothpicks don't suit everyone!

He actually, travels with both...not a lot of change in his personal boards he just travels with both and takes them out depending on conditions...

Comment

That makes sense. I wish I could have a few similar boards with subtle changes but I couldn't justify it...

Comment

well he also goes from Snapper to Bells....or in English, epic wave to another epic wave. So he doesn't need the other clutter in his quiver.

Think of how short and punchy the snapper pocket is: 5'10 all the way
        Think of how open and long the walls are at bells: 5'11 all the way

Comment

Yeah, well... I go from Fistral aka Surf City UK*, to Porthtowan. I don't need those little pointy rockered things. A quiver of Potatoes and I can surf anything!

*I don't surf Fistral, that was a lie.

Comment

it doesn't matter because I don't get it. HA!

Comment

Damn, I only said Fistral because I thought it'd be the only place you'd have heard of.
              It's where they have the Boardmasters WQS here.

Comment

its where poms drive around with bleached hair in fluro wetty's with '80's boards fixed to the roof-racks....there...thats pigeon-holed all pommy surfers pretty well....!!.. :P
                Last edited by core personal training; 03-10-2012, 02:08 AM. Reason: kant spel good

Comment

spot on haha

Comment

So like Malibu? A zoo?

Comment

Yeah, in the summer at least. This time of year it gets pretty good though but I've got too many other options closer to home.

Comment

avoid at all costs!

Comment

Working...
                        X