Hellrazor-Recommend Fins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nynjsurf.com/forum/main_r...._35408.0.html

it was similar to the first two shots where i was..

Comment

http://www.nynjsurf.com/forum/main_r...._35410.0.html

Comment

one more this is from a couple sundays ago.. i surfed a much more user friendly place
        http://www.nynjsurf.com/forum/main_r...d_35419.0.html

Comment

Is anyone surfing the Rusty R1 5 fin future fins? I am buying a hellrazor and this set seemed to be a good fit. Any users?

Comment

sounds decent, they could be a touch big though...

Comment

So To All or Anyone In Thread.....Just Got A 6'1 Hellrazor RF. FCS Fin Set up.... What Fin Set up Works Best For YOU? I'm 5'11 165 and Have Had Success With Blackstix JC1 Futures on my Hellfire....but Just Got a Hellrazor With FCS and Not Sure Which Route to Go...Im Not Super Powerful but Surf Punchy Beach Break and can Surf above average...Thankss

Comment

k2.1 pc.. was thinking about giving the pc 5's a go or maybe the am-2s/mf-2s to compare but fins aren't cheap

Comment

anyone been loving the HZ as a quad?

Comment

haven't tried.. i like how the thruster feels too much to even bother

Comment

that is kind of the same boat I am on, though I did try it on a small day with PC3s in my 511 and it worked well on small little punchy ones...

Cheers!

Comment

my buddy has been running his here in morocco with k2.1 fronts and sf4 rears and it looks like it works well.

Comment

I'll be trying out a K3 fronts/QPX trailer mix soon and will report.

Comment

For what it's worth, I just got back from Costa Rica and surfed Hermosa on Tech flex EAs with a deviant fin and then switched to a V2 quad set-up for low tide on a 5'11" HZ. I got the longest and best barrel of my life on those things. I have a sweet potato with controllers and thought I went fast on that but this was like warp speed! Several times I had to wipe off speed and never felt the need to pump. Love, love this board! It's easier to paddle than my 6'1" flexfire DD and performs as good if not better and forget about it as you have the quad option which is insane. I think i may be Firewire's best short board to date though I would like to try the Profile V1 or MB models.

Comment

good stuff K24, glad you scored it. I do agree that its an awesome shape for sure!!

Comment

Finally got a bit of swell today and offshore winds 4ft rode my 5"11HZ as a quad for the first time, loved it sick more than my WCT's, soooo smooth and fast beating sections was no longer a struggle, can't wait to ride it again in some 5-6ft waves. Bin the thrusters the HZ kicks and screams for quads.

5"11 Hellrazor with futures stretch quads

Comment

Working...
                                X