Hellrazor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellrazor

The HELL RAZOR is the ultimate high performance Hybrid replacing your normal short board (ride it approx. 1” shorter). The HELL RAZOR is morphed up from the HELLFIRE which in turn came from the SPIT- FIRE, so it retains the high performance characteristics of those models. We flattened the double concaves slightly versus the HELLFIRE, and the overall foil is even more refined, with a slightly narrower nose and tail, but with plenty of width to make sure you don’t get hung up on those flat sections. While it’s virtually impossible to design a single board that will handle every type of wave between 3’ and 6’, the HELL RAZOR comes ‘razor’ close. Put it through its paces and raise hell!

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/qu...rdid=hellrazor

AVAIL NOW

Comment

Yes! Thanks for the video Chris and Nev. I think I will be ordering a 5'11" very soon.

Comment

Want one

Comment

New quiver - 6-3 Hell Razor and 5-8 Potatonator

Comment

i think the 6'1 might make it to my short list

Comment

Well birthday coming in a few months soI'll start to give my girlfriend some pointers...;)

Comment

Hi chris, the board in the video and in his lap has a diamond tail. still a coffin tail or is diamond tail?

Comment

diamond tail was a prototype. the final versions are the square/coffin tail.

Comment

yeah....guys, we didn't' set out to create a mind bending new tail because it started as a step-down diamond (which is seen in the Hellfire and Spitfire), but HOLY CRAP!!! the coffin tail is ridiculous!!

So good!! so much sensitivity and control!

Comment

At least someone didn't saw the end off the prototype!

Comment

Chris would you say it has a more pulled in tail than the alternator?

Comment

How much different would that ride than a quadraflex?

Comment

Hey Magnet,
                            its not so much that its a more pulled in tail than the alternator, its more that the Hellrazor has a continuous curve to its outline rather than bump squash like the Alternator. The Hellrazor also has a touch more exit rocker so, or at least rides like it and is sensitized by the step rail. Those things together make the board highly responsive and really good in decent surf.

Comment

I'm excited..........the 6'1 Hellrazor arrive today along with my 5'8 Potatonator.........they both came already with the NanoTune treatment.

Definitely going for a surf tomorrow and trying out the Hellrazor...........will post some pictures of the board later on today and hopefully a review of how it surfs tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X