No announcement yet.

My next FW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey saxman i am 509 75 kg reasonably fit . i live at cronulla beach sydney australia . i recently bought a 510 hf to use as my everyday go to board ,( my first fw is a 506 sp that i use when the surf is small) i got rained off work today and instead went surfing 3 feet glassy super fun with some 4 foot sets . i would consider myself intermidiate and i must say that on the hf i surf better and more progressively than i ever have . the board is loose yet quickly accelarates and the rocker is perfect , even on my late takeoffs it did not seem to catch this just gives you so much confidence to takeoff and push your surfing . i demoed the 60 it felt really good but i knew that i would outgrow it . i have futures solus in mine and love them . i reckon you demo one youll love it ! ps the sp is also sic these are my 90percent go to boards fom 1-3 sweet p 3-5 hf. . oh the hf .good luck hope this helps

Comment

If you were to choose between the HF and MB model for double over head waves what would your feelings sway you towards - anyone? Im thinking 6'0 HF or the thicker 6'2 MB

Comment

Michel Bourez no doubt about it

Comment

depends on the wave...if its a clean entry then i still get a buzz having virtually nothing under my feet...if its a "dirty" take off or screaming down the line then maybe a longer rockered board...

Comment

surfer depends on the wave. I do like a little more length in double overhead surf, especially if it has decent shape. I would be leaning towards the Michel or a Flexfire round tail.

Comment

I felt the flexfire a little to little for my comfort which maybe where the MB comes in

Comment

Working...
              X