X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hanaleisurfer
    started a topic Hellfire Pictures

Hellfire Pictures

GOPR0888.jpg Hey Hellfire Fans, post your Hellfire photos so we can all foam at the mouth!!

• Chris
    replied
    hey day bit, the tech doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what we do to the boards aesthetically. if we changed the way a board was built and did something like removed the carbon rods, we would certainly inform people.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• iggy
    replied
    Radiography of a board!

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    haha thats a cool pic!

Leave a comment:

• daybit
    replied
    I was looking at my Hellfire (in Rapidfire) the other day and noticed that the light from a light bulb shining through the deck was making the carbon rods show. I snapped a pic. Hope you can make it out.
    I wasn't sure if Firewire still made them with the carbon rods because they no longer put the black stripes on the bottom of the boards. Glad to know they are still in there.
    HFCarbonRods.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    yessir!

Leave a comment:

• surferireland
    replied
    Emmm - Im looking at HF on ebay currently in a 6'0 - getting very tempted.

Leave a comment:

• daybit
    replied
    6'2 x 20"1/4 x 2"1/2 33.7L

Leave a comment:

• iggy
    replied
    like those green tones on it!!!.What are the dims on that beauty?

Leave a comment:

• daybit
    replied
    My Hellfire just arrived today so I thought I'd post a pic of the special moment.
    Thanks everyone for all of the great advice. Looking forward to taking it on its maiden voyage!

FWHF.jpg
    Last edited by daybit; 03-05-2012, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LeftLane
    replied
    Photoshop skills...(Core w/ Shiny Slater Head)

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    i'll get Michel stuff up as soon as we are hit with our first boards for stock!!

Leave a comment:

• core personal training
    replied
    type all the words you want on here Jase....we are a friendly bunch....

razor shows a lot more entry rocker than i expected....maybe i should just go with Nevs first call and get the 6'3 and not a MB 6'2....Chris, chuck up an MB rocker shot if ya can,...or is it totally identical to the taj??????

Leave a comment:

• Jase
    replied
    Great stuff. I'm shopping for a 6'4" HF at the moment. I think it will rip in the Mentawiis in a month or two :)
    I better conform to my own bitching above, so here is a pic I "borrowed" from the FW facebook page. Thought it was pretty interesting...
    420163_10150619849559244_305884849243_8942992_837024225_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Fritzkat
    replied
    surf board hell fire 6-4.jpg my 6-4 before its virgin voyage... rode it 4 times since then, wishing the waves were perfect over head all the time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X