Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

justin, thanks for sorting it... :P

Comment

I appreciate that you used a slater with hair for the younger version of you. well planned and admirable execution.

Comment

thanks chris, i aim to please...when my crew cut is fresh i look a bit like him anyway...then people yell out my surname (kelly) and random guys edge close to me and start rapping....then they see me surf and realize i am NOT slater...!!...

Comment

haha good stuff.

Comment

hanalei...just noticed your bald dudes rule comment...now i'm joining the club i TOTALLY agree..!!

surferireland...that was the day after new years day...quiet at the beach and one of the nicest beach days we've had with the kids in ages...nice small runners for mini me to bang reo's on my HF..after i pushed him on..wont paddle himself...about the only stretch of clean sand here not fouled by dogs and water the colour of sapphires...absolutely beatiful...

Comment

Ok...
              less chat
              More pics of your Hellfires please! I clicked on this thread thinking there would be lots of great photos :)

Comment

jase...this hit your sweet spot mate....
                hfrock.jpg
                this shows what makes the HF work like a short board

Comment

surf board hell fire 6-4.jpg my 6-4 before its virgin voyage... rode it 4 times since then, wishing the waves were perfect over head all the time.

Comment

Great stuff. I'm shopping for a 6'4" HF at the moment. I think it will rip in the Mentawiis in a month or two :)
                    I better conform to my own bitching above, so here is a pic I "borrowed" from the FW facebook page. Thought it was pretty interesting...
                    420163_10150619849559244_305884849243_8942992_837024225_n.jpg

Comment

type all the words you want on here Jase....we are a friendly bunch....

razor shows a lot more entry rocker than i expected....maybe i should just go with Nevs first call and get the 6'3 and not a MB 6'2....Chris, chuck up an MB rocker shot if ya can,...or is it totally identical to the taj??????

Comment

i'll get Michel stuff up as soon as we are hit with our first boards for stock!!

Comment

Photoshop skills...(Core w/ Shiny Slater Head)

Comment

My Hellfire just arrived today so I thought I'd post a pic of the special moment.
                            Thanks everyone for all of the great advice. Looking forward to taking it on its maiden voyage!

FWHF.jpg
                            Last edited by daybit; 03-05-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

like those green tones on it!!!.What are the dims on that beauty?

Comment

6'2 x 20"1/4 x 2"1/2 33.7L

Comment

Working...
                                X