• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megsy
    started a topic Megsy's Hellfire in Maldives

Megsy's Hellfire in Maldives

Hey guys,

I've been here in the Maldives for the past 8 days & during that timeI've surfed 6-8ft perfect Cokes right down to 2-3ft not so perfect cokes. I'm down at Kandooma (southern atoll 35kms from Male) for the next 3 days before heading home to Sydney, Australia. The wind is playing havoc with the waves at the moment so just waiting for those moments when it glasses off during the afternoon.

Here's a couple of pics of my 5'8" hellfire going through it's paces.

Hope you like!!!

Cokes Cutback Gopro.jpgCokes Reo GoPro.jpgCokes Barrel Gopro.jpgCokes Barrel from boat.jpgCokes bottom turn.jpg

• FW - Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by megsy View Post
    prjwebb, kelly would've but unfortunately i pushed it too hard & I landed too far off the back of the lip & the what was left of the wave ran off without me.
    Megsy Megsy Megsy...of course you landed it and you then followed it up with a rodeo but the photog was too busy picking his jaw up of the floor after the fins out that he missed it...come on son...got to talk it up...no one else is going to .

Leave a comment:

• Slowman
    replied
    Originally posted by megsy View Post
    prjwebb, kelly would've but unfortunately i pushed it too hard & I landed too far off the back of the lip & the what was left of the wave ran off without me.
    Just a matter of time and practice and you'll be sticking them all the time! Get your froff on!

Maldives looks like a place where you can surf your brains out (if you get the swell). How shallow are these places, from what I'm hearing...more than 1-2' of water over them and the coral isn't too sharp?
    Last edited by Slowman; 08-20-2012, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    You got the photo, that's what counts! Looks so fun there.

Leave a comment:

• megsy
    replied
    Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
    Hellish fins out the back Megsy. Did you pull that one!?
    Greats pics, I gotta get myself to the Maldives.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    fins free. love it.

Leave a comment:

• Goanna
    replied
    Great Pics Megsy!

Leave a comment:

• core personal training
    replied
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    Hellish fins out the back Megsy. Did you pull that one!?
    Greats pics, I gotta get myself to the Maldives.

Leave a comment:

• megsy
    replied
    couple more shots from Cokes, Maldives...IMG_0421-001.jpgIMG_1641.me.seq6a.jpgIMG_1642.me.seq6b.jpgIMG_1725.me.seq7c.jpg

Leave a comment:

• megsy
    replied
    Kandooma Reo 1.jpgKandooma Snap.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Slowman
    replied
    Originally posted by Danga View Post
    Buy her some paint brushes, buy yourself a new board.:)
    And please video her response!

Leave a comment:

• Danga
    replied
    Buy her some paint brushes, buy yourself a new board.:)

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    you can paint the house anytime, maldives will be under water in the future.

she'll be fine

Leave a comment:

• FW - Fan
    replied
    Just been invited to go on an 18 day trip to the Maldives...its either that or paint the house...I promised my wife next surfing trip I would take her but this is a lads only trip so thats not going to happen..plus she wants the house painted... this trip is like the tractor beam off of Star Wars...I cant escape it.. I am sure she will understand...maybe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X