6'0 Hashtag tail width

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'0 Hashtag tail width

Just wondering if anyone out there with a 6'0 hashtag knows the tail width?

Go to board compare and check "show older models" and then look at tech view.

Comment

Originally posted by apache View Post
      Go to board compare and check "show older models" and then look at tech view.
      Found it. Takes ages to load on an iPad.
      My situation is: I have a 6'0 x 19.6 x 2.52 5fin shortboard which is a similar outline to the hashtag which I got of my local shaper. I know that eventually the traditional construction of it will fail.
      I'm trying to ascertain whether the tail is a similar width and weather the rocker is similar.
      Admittedly it's a second hand Hashtag, but it's not close to my house so would like to find the info online somewhere to help me judge.
      Also, after getting my hands on a 5'5 EVO recently my attention has turned to the OMNI. Once again, I find myself thinking about tail width and rocker of the Hashtag compared to the OMNI.
      Last edited by jet01; 09-11-2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Haven't ridden the Omni but held a couple, lot of overlap with the # I'd say, probably choose whether you want that tomo feel or a more standard shortboard.

Comment

Thanks for drawing my attention to that boardformula website man. What a great tool... would be awesome if it compared rockers, but i guess beggars can't be choosers.
          Cleared a lot up for me.
          5'7 omni will be a good compliment or replacement for my 6'2 DHD sweet spot 2.0. As for my 6'0, that will fit somewhere in between.
          Really shows how well getting an OMNI and an EVO will genuinely cover most conditions.

Comment

I love the evo, and I reckon the Omni would be epic.

Comment

From the outline/tail point of view # and omni are very similar, thickness and front rails too. Have a 6'2 # so no omni for me. Different concaves and rocker line though and other kind of nose on the omni :)

Comment

Working...
              X