Helium Tech Evo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helium Tech Evo

Any news if or when this will be released folks?

Don't think anyone noes Rockhopper. A guy on instagram asked about helium Tomo boards and FW replied down the road.

Comment

Or... if your willing to get a kite version and want a 5'3 or smaller ;-)

Comment

Check it out read this page, helium Evo is coming very soon.https://www.instagram.com/p/BZG4tixl656/
        Last edited by Fitchy; 09-16-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I saw a helium evo prototype at trestles about a month ago. I asked firewire about it and they said it was one of the few currently in existence. It looked nice though.

Comment

Yeah awesome SD_Dan.

Comment

I no i sold my TT Evo early, but i might have to pull the trigger on a helium Evo when released.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitchy View Post
                Check it out read this page, helium Evo is coming very soon.https://www.instagram.com/p/BZG4tixl656/
                Great catch Fitchy!!!!!
                Well that would be perfect. Great shape in a lasting tech.

Looking at my boards the other day focussing on the "must keep" ones I caught myself thinking that my Michel bourez board will probably NEVER EVER be replaced as it's FST and will last FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE....:||| FST is such a great tech. If helium is the same .... all the other boards in non FST will eventually die off....
                (Though, on a little side note, my MB has a tiny crease in the nose area where the 2'' nose got caught on a wood planked terrace between 2 planks...it is fully watertight and not loose at all but might come off if I'll hit the ground with that nose too hard....)

I'll have my first helium and Evo impressions soon (hopefully) and then I'll see what to make of that tech.

Comment

Hey Apache, i feel the same about my FST Amigo its been a sensational board for me. Couldn't believe my eyes when i seen helium Evo coming soon on FW instagram. there will be alot of stoked people out there. My post might put lots of Evo's up for sale on gumtree sorry boys and girls lol.
                  Last edited by Fitchy; 09-17-2017, 02:37 AM.

Comment

yes, mines on there already , lol

Comment

If I'd know when they come I'd make a short sale of mine not yet acquired one - full hedge Fonds style Lol

Comment

Found out Helium Evo to be released around January/February next year and Helium Stubby Bastard release mid to late October.

Comment

Nice one Fitchy, any word on Helium Omni? Or Hydroshort/Hydronaut?

Comment

Sorry Powman not sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X