No announcement yet.

Stripping wax of my Fuego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pickle is coming, the pickle is coming! Got noe from fleabay $20.....can't wait to unbottle it & get pickled all over my boards!!!!!

Comment

that thing works so well.

Comment

yeah i was skeptical at first but now a full convert.

Comment

is a pickle a vegetable still?

Comment

yeah, when you're finished with it you can eat it.

Comment

Yep, vegi it is but my packet says not to ingest it! So maybe its a bit sticky & sour after it gets full of mouldy old wax!

Comment

Wax off board Sorted!

BUT.

What ingenius system do the good people out there in forum land use to get wax out of/ off their board sock when a well meaning mate shoves your board in the wrong way around resulting in wax blobs/hunks sticking to the bottom of your board & circumventing the nanotune effect?

Comment

Hot wash?

Comment

trash buy a new one?

Comment

Hi Chris,

Hey I'm trying to help prj save the planet here! Will try the hot wash & see how it goes.

O the pickle does a very good job, thanks for that tip prj!

Comment

ha i was just kidding. hot wash and dish detergent. dish detergent is designed to isolate fats and cut grease. go super hot though. Only thing is the fabric may lose a bit of color or bleed a bit. just keep in mind you can't go back to the company if the hot wash alters the bag in any way. Ha.

Good luck...

Comment

I use the pickle best thing around and good for the planet give it a try it work goood!!

Comment

Working...
                          X