Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm? very tempting damn you :)

Comment

For big units my 6'6" futures shod one is on gumtree from my local surf shop for $50 less than the others in above post but with a tailpad. I surfed it twice and it just has some tiny front toe dents that stop it being a new board.
      My AMT fins will come this week and they will make the 6'4" even better since they release off the top quicker than the T1s.

Comment

I rode my 6'6 Dom yesterday in shoulder high clean reef lefts, and i really enjoyed it. I could have ridden the Evo but the place was full of old guys on sups and huge Walden mals, so i wanted some paddle power. Its not super fast and exciting to ride like a Tomo, but it gets the job done, it paddled well, stable to stand up on, goes fast enough and turns well. A DA might have gone well, in fact im sure it would have gone well, but i am a bit put off by the extreme width and the thin tail. It looks like a board that has some great moments and some not so great. After watching some online video of it, Sam Lam and a forum guy, it was hard to get a read on it, whether it forgives your surfing mistakes. I think harder(sharper) railed boards are unforgiving, but like i said, i havent seen one in the flesh.

Comment

Working...
        X