X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FW - Fan
    started a topic Will the Baked Potato be done in white Rapidfire

Will the Baked Potato be done in white Rapidfire

Chris...can you answer this one ! If so when will it will be available? Got to say I would prefer this to Bamboo..will be easier to fix too.

• Chris
    replied
    thanks for all the help here.

As an FYI the white rapidfire was a bit a of a soft launch just because we wanted to see what people thought. So far its been great! The response has been awesome and the boards perform great!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• indodreaming
    replied
    Done ordered it today..5,3 rf white..said get it October which is fine, ready for summer.

Leave a comment:

• indodreaming
    replied
    Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
    Indo I just ordered one so they exist...
    Yeah cool...just went into local shop and they rang through to FW and confirmed this, said there running a batch off now in white RF, ordering one also a 5,3 :)

BTW, They also said the FST MAY be out next year, but was only a MAYBE.

Leave a comment:

• FW - Fan
    replied
    Indo I just ordered one so they exist...

Leave a comment:

• indodreaming
    replied
    So is there any news on Baked potato being available in white rapid fire?....

Thinking if i do bite the bullet and get a Rapid fire BP (or could be waiting who knows how long for FST) id much rather the white rapid fire look.

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    Ha that's classic!

Leave a comment:

• FW - Fan
    replied
    Yeah...even the sales guys in the shop didnt know about them and they had them in the racks....I told the guy what it was and he just said.."I thought they just painted the bamboo"..

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    They kept these quiet!

Leave a comment:

• FW - Fan
    replied
    I fondled a couple of white rapid fires today ..one was a hellfire and the other an alternator so not only the MB's .. they look unreal....
    Last edited by FW - Fan; 06-28-2012, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    Wow interesting. Good idea for those who prefer white and the RF flex pattern. Half way to direct drive I guess.

Leave a comment:

• David_KJeep
    replied
    OK, I just realised it's on the website!
    http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/te...d=tech#tech06b

"White Rapidfire: A product of continued research and development, the White Rapidfire construction substitutes a PVC-free and VOC-free composite deckskin for the original bamboo inlay. This composite maintains the overall flex and durability of the board giving it the same great Rapidfire ride with a fresh new appearance."

Leave a comment:

• core personal training
    replied
    didnt want to let the cat out of the bag before, but just noticed the white tops on the website....there ya go guys...but i still like to get wood.......

Leave a comment:

• FW - Fan
    replied
    Yeah got to agree re the crossfire...looks smick but...still hard to fix ding discretely...

Leave a comment:

• Phill
    replied
    I think it's just the crossfire construction but it uses an Eco resin and maybe a different fibreglass too. There's a description in the 2012 brochure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X