Hallelujah!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallelujah!!!!

So I bought a baked potato because I loved my sweet potato. I wanted a little more hold but the same crazy maneuverability. Well I started with the controller fins, they went ok. I then tried all sorts of combos and tonight the skies opened up as the stretch quad set made this thing come alive. I had so much fun paddling into everything and just demolishing, at least in my head, the waves. Thanks Chris for the recommendation!

Glad to hear you're stoked on a fun setup, yeeew!

Comment

yeeeww i have been loving mine too even had fun in some 1-2ft light cross/onshore slop this afternoon out the front. Im rocking my machado fronts some bog standard quad rears and a little darc drive mini trailer fin seems to go pretty good, so mucg fun riding all the way in and racing the shorey, really fun fast skatey feeling pumping pumping up and down. got a rastovich quad in the post so looking forward to trying them out and not having to swap my thruster fronts all the time!!!

Comment

stoked it worked out for your Brent!

Comment

Oh yes it worked out just fine. Unfortunately, some guy cut me off and his big board destroyed my rail when he fell. Total bummer as my BP was in perfect condition. I love the board and surf it in all conditions. Thanks for the recommendation Chris!

Comment

yessir!

Comment

Working...
            X