BP vs PN + UK delivery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP vs PN + UK delivery

Hey guys, been super stoked on the 5'4" PN and just can't believe how well it goes, well until it creased in 3ft average waves! The joys of RF I guess, never again, well maybe for a BP!!!

Couple of quick questions if someone could help....

1. Is the white RF any stronger than the std RF?
    2. Will the 5'1" BP compliment the 5'4" PN or are they two similar?

Thanks

Forgot o mention, will there be any 5'1" BP in the November uk drop

Comment

Hey GLH, bummer to hear of your broken board. Feel free to chat with Myles if you have any questions, myles@firewireeurope.com.

The white rapidfire is nearly identical in build so I am not sure if you will address your concerns by switching to that. Also, regarding delivery, you definitely want to reach out to Myles...

Cheers

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thank you the contact details. Will get in touch regarding delivery but not sure what good Avignon a moan about my PN will achieve. Gutting really as only picked it up on return from a Bali trip in may!!

One moe thing, are the PN and BP different enough to warrant having both?

Thanks

Comment

on a surf trip...no...but in a personal quiver, i can absolutely justify both. it just depends a little bit on preferences and conditions.

I am from maine, east coast USA and often have long flat spells. Having diversity in the small wave realm definitely is a good thing. If you live somewhere with good surf frequently, then perhaps you don;t need quite as much versatility in your small wave quiver.

Ultimately a little subjective.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X