Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy your ADDVANCE 6' 6" or 6' 8" or 6' 10"

Dear all,

If you are getting bored of your ADDVANCE and you want to sell it to buy a SPITFIRE or another high performance surfboard, please consider selling it to me.

The surfboard has to be in great condition with no dings. You can contact me directly at mrmora@live.nl or drop a comment with your information.

I live in San Diego, California!

Thank you,

Rachid

You can have my 6'8" when you can pry it from my cold, dead hands. Good luck on your quest Grasshopper!

Comment

• Surfer4fun
      Surfer4fun commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha watch out Cuttlefish, I will make a serious attempt on it!

You'll have to get in line...already have a local guy waiting for me to kick the bucket for my board. Lol

Comment

I have one, fly me to California and you can have mine :)

Comment

I bought my 660 with a couple dings in it and it has been perfect in every way. Not sure what problem dings would cause that are properly repaired unless you want to maybe hang it on a wall?
        BTW I saw one for sale on clist in ventura on thursday or friday. it was a 6'10". There is also a 660 on clist in OC for seven bills.

Comment

My 6'10" Addvance has been my "mule" for the past three years or so. Now that I'm riding a 5'10" dominator, my Addvance definitely feels like a boat. But oh baby what time we had together. I'll never let it go. Plus, it seems they discontinued the whole rapid fire model. Glad I got mine when I did. Been riding it with Elevons.

Comment

It's a boat...but that's why it paddles like a canoe. "Johnson, My wave."

Comment

Working...
            X